Together, we can maximize your Ownership benefits.
Financial Planning for Business Owners
While building your business, you may have questions regarding the specifics of the plans and benefits available to you. By coordinating company benefits with your outside assets, our wealth management approach helps you understand each offering to maximize your benefits and achieve your personal financial goals.
Save More and Retain Talent Using Qualified Retirement Savings Plans
Solo 401(k), Company 401(k), Pension Plans, and SEP IRAs
Whether retirement is around the corner or off in the distant future, you want to ensure you save in the most tax-efficient manner for you and your family. Together, we will identify the best retirement savings plan that meets your personal and business goals.
How we help Business Owners with their qualified retirement plans:
- Develop a business profile and employee census to determine which plans are applicable to your needs
- Define your plan goals: Defer the maximum amount of income to future tax years? Retain talented employees? Maximize tax-deferred growth? Maximize tax-free growth?
- Review personal deferral percentages and employer contributions
- Monitor investment performance and implement investment, savings, and tax-minimization strategies tailored to your long-term goals
- Coordinate with your plan providers to update your beneficiary designations to match your estate planning goals
- Assist employees and family members with plan enrollment
Protecting Yourself, Your Family, and Your Employees with Insurance & Health Plans
You care about providing for and protecting those you love most, but do you have the right contingency plan in place if an unexpected event arises? Are you retaining top-talent with competetive workplace benefits?
As a fiduciary advisor working in your best interest, we never sell insurance products. Instead, we help you understand the various insurance options available to you and help you decide on a plan that works best for your business. Our goal is to ensure that you only pay for what you need, and not a penny more.
Business Owners have additional considerations unique to their key-man/woman position that requires an appropriate insurance plan. Let us help you define your insurable risks and create a plan that cares for you, your family, and employees.
Maximizing Ownership Benefits for Your Family
Whether you’ve begun to include the next generation in business ownership, or are considering your options, it’s never too early to discuss estate tax implications and transition planning.